We are a liberal religious congregation that provides a welcoming sanctuary to all. We support the spiritual growth of our members and the needs of the local community as we seek to make a better world.
We are a Welcoming Congregation, honoring and celebrating differences in race, sexual orientation, and country and religion of origin.
We meet for worship services and children's religious education classes Sundays at 10 am (September through mid June).
We affirm the Seven Principles of Unitarian Universalism:
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations;
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large;
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all;
- Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.
To learn more about Unitarian Universalism please visit the Unitarian Universalist Association website. You may find the following links to be good starting points:
Please join us on Sunday morning!
Love is the Spirit of this Church
Service is its Law
Sunday, 03 March 2024
We gather in worship to find meaning and live more deeply. Worship creates connections within, among, and beyond us, calling us to our better selves, calling us to live with wisdom and compassion.